Asst. Prof.Kanokporn Kungwalsong,Ph.D
Executive Position : Associate Dean for Academic Service and Social Engagement
History of Education
- Doctor of Philosophy Dual Degree in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania, USA. (NSTDA Scholarships)
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering and Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. (HM The King’s Scholarships)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering Chiang Mai University, Thailand. (1st class honours)
Sept. 2013 – Present Lecturer at Graduate School of Management and Innovation
2006 - 2007 Customer Satisfaction Engineer at Western Digital (Thailand)
2005 – 2006 Quality System Engineer at Johnson Electric Company, Hong Kong
2002 – 2003 Process Engineer at Sony Device Technology (Thailand)
- Rienkhemaniyom, K., and Ravindran, A. R. (2016). Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Mitigation Analysis for a Supply Chain Network. International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management, 22(1), 1-27.
- Rienkhemaniyom, K. (2015). A Multi-Criteria Model for Supplier Selection and Supply Chain Network Design. Chiang Mai University Journal of Natural Sciences, 14(4), 389-413.
- Rienkhemaniyom, K., Alshraideh, H. A. (2015). Using discrete event simulation for fast track evaluation in an emergency department under service level performance. International Journal of Logistics and SCM Systems. 8(1), 47-53.
- Rienkhemaniyom, K., and Ravindran, A. R. (2014). Global supply chain network design incorporating disruption risk. International Journal of Business Analytics, 1(3), 37-62.
- Kachitvichyanukul, V., Vinaipanit, M., and Kungwalsong, K. (2010). A genetic algorithm for multicommodity distribution network design of supply chain”, International Journal of Logistics and Transport, 4(2), 167-181.
- Kungwalsong, K. and Kachitvichyanukul, V. (2006). Decision support system for integrated planning and scheduling”, Journal of Information Technology and Management (IJITM), 5(2-3), 151-161.
- Boonmakong, W., & Rienkhemaniyom, K. (2017). Efficiency improvement for a medical device distribution center using simulation. Proceeding of SIMMOD, Pattaya, Thailand.
- Benjamanukul, N., Janjarassuk, U., & Rienkhemaniyom, K. (2016). An Optimization Approach for Farmer Selection and Allocation in Agricultural Supply Chain. Proceeding of the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference, Taiwan.
- Salde, S. C., Kachitvichyanukul, V., & Rienkhemaniyom, K. (2016). An optimization approach for harvest and post-harvest operations planning and scheduling of pineapple plantation. Proceeding of the International Conference of Logistics and Supply Chain Management System, Bali, 267-275.
- Rienkhemaniyom, K., & Pazhani, S. (2015). A Supply Chain Network Design Considering Network Density. In Toward Sustainable Operations of Supply Chain and Logistics Systems. Springer International Publishing, 3-19.
- Booranadiloak, S., Janjarassuk, U., Rienkhemaniyom, K., & Yuangyai, C. (2015). Manpower Planning with Multiple Tasks for a Call Center in Healthcare Service. In Toward Sustainable Operations of Supply Chain and Logistics Systems. Springer International Publishing, 495-505.
- Rienkhemaniyom, K., and Suttachat, N. (2014). A multi-criteria selection for inventory aggregation problem under risk pooling: A case study. Proceeding of the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference, Jeju, Korea, 607-614.
- Yuangyai, C., Nilsang, S., Rienkhemaniyom, K., and Janjarassul, U. (2014). The integration of robust parameter design for simulation optimization in a hospital. Proceeding of the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference, Jeju, Korea. 872-878.
- Janjarassul, U., Siritan, C., Rienkhemaniyom, K., and Yuangyai, C. (2014). Application of agent-based simulation for an outpatient department in a hospital. Proceeding of the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference, Jeju, Korea. 1147-1153.
- Kungwalsong, K., and Ravindran, A. R. (2012). Modeling supply chain disruption risk management. Proceedings of the 2012 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Multi-criteria Decision Making, Supply Chain Optimization, Supply Chain Risk Management
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (+66) 02-470-9776